For those interested in extending their volleyball experience after the spring season, the Justice High School volleyball program is hosting a series of clinics and camps. Boys and girls (6th-10th grade) are invited to participate and hone their skills.
- Head and Assistant varsity, JV and freshmen coaches from Justice High School.
- Current and former volleyball athletes from Justice (formerly Stuart) High School.
- Age appropriate drills will be conducted
- Game play will be used to reinforce the concepts
- Activities and fun competitions will be conducted to create a engaging and funatmosphere.